COMMUNITY BASED REHABILITATION OUTREACH SERVICES
PSRD has brought a meaningful change in lives of the less fortunate village women and children. Until the present, CBR teams have covered 43 villages.
The objectives of the CBR Outreach Program are:
- To provide financial, medical, welfare, and educational assistance for the disadvantaged rural women and children.
- To provide small loans under “Self Employment Scheme” to empower the women of the community with disabilities and make them independent.
- To provide primary health care and immunization of women and children.
- To initiate adult education classes.
- To employ trained teachers for needle work and textile arts.