Community Based Rehabilitation Outreach Services
The Objective of CBR Outreach program is to establish, encourage , asssist and finance activities of women and children brinig a meaningful change in lives of the less fortunate village women and children. Until the present, CBR teams have covered 43 villages.
The objectives of the CBR Outreach Program includes:
- – Preventing disease and disabilities in the rural population, through immunization programs & primary health care eductaion.
- – Self-Empowerment scheme to empower village women with orthopedic disabilities & enhance their potential through small loans.
- –To ensure that person with disabilities are able to maximize their physical and mental abilities, to access regular services & opportunities , and to become active contributors of the community & society at large.
- –To provide financial , medical, welfare and educational assistance for the disadvantaged rural women and children to teach them skills so they are financially independent.
- –To emphasize on the importance of cleanliness.